Nobody plans to be in an accident. But when it happens, Aflac group accident insurance pays certificate holders directly (unless otherwise assigned).
The plan pays benefits that can be used toward medical expenses that major medical was never intended to cover—or for everyday bills, like rent or mortgage, utilities and groceries—to help certificate holders stay-up-to-speed while recovering from an accident, regardless of an existing employer-sponsored health care benefit.
The Aflac group accident insurance plan pays benefits on more than 50 major and specific injuries, associated medical services, and out-of-pocket expenses like transportation and lodging. It’s designed to work with other Aflac plans, is compatible with most health care savings accounts and is a strong enhancement existing employer-paid benefits.
Major Benefits of Accident Insurance:
- Guaranteed-issue (no underwriting required)
- Spouse and dependent child coverage available
- High- and low-option plans
- Non-occupational and 24-hour coverage
- Optional Sickness and Catastrophic Accident Rider packages offer greater coverage (no health questions required and availability may vary by state)
- Accidental-Death and -Dismemberment Benefit
- HSA-compatible version available (may vary by state)
- Portability (same rate and benefits)
- Wellness Benefit (payable once each 12-month period after premiums have been paid for 12 consecutive months as long as coverage is in force):
- Annual Physical Exams
- Pap Smears
- Eye Examinations
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopies
- PSA Tests
- Blood Screenings
Wellness Benefit not available in all states.
To have an agent call you to discuss providing Group Accident Insurance to your employees, please send us a request below. Thanks.